PAS Awards competition is the initiative of Pakistan Advertisers Society. PAS is about celebrating and acknowledging ‘ideas that work’. It recognizes the most effective pieces of marketing and advertising communications and is known as the pre-eminent award programme of the Pakistan marketing, advertising and media industry.
This year’s 7th PAS (Pakistan Advertisers Society) awards 2017 happened in Karachi Expo center on Saturday, 15th April. While talking about the event, it was a very good event and was all about how different agencies and brands come under one platform to appreciate everyone’s hard work.
The event started with the opening performance was by Sara Haider while the closing performance was by Noori where, Sara Haider again joined them with her performance. Then the event further went on with 4 to 5 ladies who were comedians from “Khawatoons”. The event was then further carried on by the performance of Nausheen Shah, Mooro and Junaid Akram.
Here are come of the important winners list who won the awards in the following categories:
- The best BTL award goes to Jazz rising stars
- Best Outdoor was won by Luxstyle awards
- Best digital company goes to UN Women
- Best in PR goes to telenor PK
- Best Corporate campaign goes to HBL PSL
- The award for Passion for Pakistan goes to Coke & HBL PSL
- Campaign of the year goes to Surf Exel
- The top Brand of 2016 award goes to Coke
- The office furniture award goes to Interwood Furnitures
- The best PR digital for Djuice and Oye Kuch Kar Guzar was won by Team TDF
- The best confectionary and Snacks award goes to United Snack
- Team BBDO and Mobilink won PAS Awards
Over all the event went really good. The main reason behind this award is to bring all the brands and agencies together, seeing the brands sitting with their direct competitors under one roof is definitely a rare thing to see.
Soon after the performance of Noori the show ended with National anthem and then all the guests were served with dinner.
Have a look at some of the highlights from the event: