There’s nothing better than wearing green and white on Independance Day to sow your patriotism towards your nation. With only a day left to 14th August you must be shoveling through your wardrobe to pick something to wear or running to the mall to grab one of those azadi oriented kurtas, don’t forget to accessorize accordingly.
Here’s all the help you need to style you 14th August outfit-
- Since, thematic scarves are a hit, wrap around a stole that is printed with crowded elucidations of the chaand-sitara.
- Wear all green jewellery that has the flag dangling with crystals or a necklace with a small flag pendant. Go ethnic by wearing hand-made jewelery that portrays the true talent of Pakistan.
- Put on a green head band to channel major Independence Day vibes.
- Get your hands on some trendy Pakistani arm-candy! Pick matching bracelets for you and your best friend with pearls and flags to go with your Naya Pakistan attire.
- To complete your look make sure you don’t forget to get a badge that highlghts your part of being a citizen of Pakistan.
Wishing you a stylish Independence Day!