Turmeric best known as a spice, provides amazing healing benefits for your skin. From reducing your acne to removing scars, it does wonders to your skin. It has anti-inflammatory qualities which targets your pores, calms your skin and gives you a perfect glow.
This Turmeric mask is one of the best exfoliating agent and very easy to make at home with very few ingredients. This mask will clear up your face from acne breakouts. Before applying don’t forget to test on a small area of your skin first.
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of organic, raw, local honey
½ teaspoon milk or yogurt
[optional] 1 drop lemon essential oil or fresh lemon juice for additional skin brightening
- Wash face and hands first to remove impurities and any make-up.
- In a small bowl or jar, mix the turmeric powder with the honey, apple cider vinegar, milk or yogurt and optional lemon oil.
- Try to get a consistency that will stick to your face. Be careful not to make it too thin as it may drip.
- Apply the mask carefully avoiding your eyes.
- Allow the mask sit on your face for 15–20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- If you have any leftover, you can cover and leave in the fridge for your next application.
- Apply twice a week for best results.
With consistency, this turmeric face mask will give you glowing skin!