Nude eyeshadow palettes are synonymous with a great pair of jeans, the right bra, and killer sneakers. There’s no shortage of options, but the struggle is finding the *perfect* fit.
- The secret to a flattering no-makeup makeup look is choosing colors that work with the natural tones of your face—you can enhance those tones or go brighter or deeper.
- Brighten the under eye area by layering a corrector and skin tone correct concealer. Apply up to the lashline and at the inner corner of the eye.
- Even out your skin tone for naturally flawless look. Apply tinted moisturizer or a skin tone correct foundation, then set with an illuminating or retouching powder for a diffused, soft-focus finish.
- Bronzer can be used to subtly enhance the natural contours of your face. For the most natural look, sweep bronzer along the perimeter of the face, just below the cheekbones and along the jawline.
- Play up your cheekbones by applying a cream blush in a natural flushed shade high on the apple of the cheek, then adding a highlighter on the top of the cheekbone.
- Amp up eyes naturally with a warm shadow in the crease; a deeper medium shadow smudged along the lashline and at the outer eye corner; and a light shimmer shadow dabbed on the middle of the lid.
- Tightline eyes with a waterproof liner for natural definition. Tilt your head back slightly to see the upper waterline, then tilt down to see the bottom waterline.
- Your lip color is all about you—pick a nude shade that looks like your lips for a truly natural look or go with a deep, bold or bright to make lips pop.