Your handwriting is your first impression when someone looks at the paper written by you. It is important to have a good handwriting so that you leave a good impression. There are following tips that you should try for a better handwriting:
- Always use the pen which is comfortable to write with.
- Your grip on the pen should be relaxed and you should not flex your muscles while writing.
3. Experiment to write on paper from making different angles as some of us can write better while keeping the paper horizontally.
4. Use lined papers at first to practice and to improve your handwriting.
5. Keep writing in your personal style and don’t try to change. Embrace your own way of writing.
Practice makes a man perfect. Keep practicing and writing whenever you get time. You can improve earlier if you are committed to the cause.