A technician died after allegedly coming in contact with a live wire during the shoot of Anushka Sharma‘s film “Pari.”
According to a police officer, Shah Alam (28), a resident of Uttar Pradesh, had probably touched the live wire in a bamboo bush at the location spot.
The incident took place at the shooting location at Korolberia under Leather Complex police station limits.
“We are looking into the matter. The body has been sent for post-mortem and we are waiting for the report. Primarily, it seems that he died of electrocution. The scene was being shot around a bamboo bush where lights were fitted to illuminate the objects and the main characters. He probably touched one of the live wires,” the officer added.
Pari was supposed to hit theaters in February next year. But now talks are the shooting at the location has been halted and the team will now have to manage the situation before resuming their work.