Har karachiite ka khuwab hai kay murree jaisi barafbari ho aur Islamabad jaisi baarish. Har cheez mai hum agay hain bas jab baarish ki baat ati hai tou zara pani ki waisi qilat hai tou thora peechay reh jatay hain is topic mai.
Aur ghalti say agar pata chal jae kay baarish honay wali hai tou hum aisay pagal hojatay hain…
1. You hear that it’s raining in Lahore and Islamabad, and you keep checking the skies to see how the Karachiite clouds are doing. “please rain”
2. News says that it’s raining all over the country now, but Karachi is still dry as a bone. “Karachi itna sookha hua tou kabhi nae tha pehlay”
3. Rumor is a toofan is coming and you get super-excited and prepare to welcome it. “Seaview chillings alert”
4. But it looks like the toofan is not so fond of Karachi either.
5. Your lucky relatives from rainy cities keep asking you if it’s raining. You are starting to get very annoyed. “Phupu kyun zakham par nimak chirakh rae hain?”
6. Finally after weeks of torture, one cloud decides to burst in one specific area of Karachi. “Then again some areas” -.-
7. People immediately update their Facebook statuses, tweet and even Snapchat the rain. “Hamain tou jesay nazar hi nae araha”
8. Rest of the Karachiites are irritated because it’s not raining in their area at all. “Hum par kaala jadu karwaya hai”
9. Finally it rains all over Karachi! Yay. Now everyone can update their status to make sure everyone knows that it did rain after all. “Sab news reporter ban jatay hain muft mai”
10. Cherry on the top as soon as it rains, load-shedding takes over your lives.
11. After 10 minutes, the rain stops. It’s hot and humid. You are now waiting for it to rain cats and dogs and your electricity to come back.
Artificial rain, maybe?