Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19. Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
1. Avoid hand shaking and maintain social distancing.
2. Avoid sneezing and coughing in public place.
3. During sneezing and coughing cover your face with handkerchief, Tissue paper, or use face mask.
4. Wash your hands with soap 10 to 20 seconds.
5. Avoid visit to public places and populated areas.
6. Boost the immunity with good sleep and nutrition with full of vitamin C.
7. Use semi warm water for drinking.
8. Avoid restaurant food and eat well cooked homemade meal.
9. Avoid touching your hands to nose, face and eyes.
10. In case of fever, flue, and cough contact to health practitioners.