From ages we have seen people drinking honey with Luke warm water for many health purposes, but what it does is the question here.
As we all know honey has many health benefits from a substitute for sugar or being used in medicines, honey is used in multiple ways. It also has many therapeutic uses for the skin like treating wounds and burns.
So lets dig down some more benefits:
- Honey exhibits many healthy properties, it can speed up the healing of wounds and burns on the skin. Due to the antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties of honey it can cure wounds easily.
- It can be used to treat diabetic foot ulcers.
- Honey can also help to clear acne.
That is why when honey is combined with water, due to its therapeutic properties it protects from infectious diseases, honey can reduce the frequency and severity of cough in children.
Honey can also improve the quality of sleep in children with upper respiratory infections like cough, it also keeps your digestive system healthy and balanced.
- It also helps in reducing weight.
- It also helps in flushing out toxins from your body.
- Burn down body fat.
- Clears throat.
- Drink with Luke water at night for a better sleep and body functions.
So try to drink this everyday for a healthy body and mind.