Many are experiencing an extreme amount of hair fall with the change in weather.
This can be due to many reasons:
- Bein in the sun for long-duration – Sun soaks up the moisture and leaves the hair dry and brittle
- Washing your hair more than required- the more your hair comes in contact with water the more susceptible for breakage
- AC is used all day- the air conditioner pulls out all the moisture off your hair which causes more hair fall
- Dandruff- the hot weather aggravated dandruff which causes scalp itchiness and causes temporary hair loss.
What can you do to reduce hair loss?
- Use a DIY mask weekly- mix yoghurt with egg and it works best to remove dryness in your hair
- Use a t-shirt to dry your hair instead of a towel
- Have supplements for healthy hair
- Use a silk pillowcase
- Deep conditioning oil treatment
- A balanced diet also helps to improve hair texture
- Do not shower your hair regularly. Shower at least thrice a week to avoid hair loss.
Every day there is a minimum amount of hair-fall so do not worry. However, if there is a lot of hair-fall then do follow the steps above for healthy hair