Lip and cheek tints are so much in fashion these days. They can give you a perfect look in just 5 minutes without using any makeup product. For girls who do not like wearing heavy makeup can buy tints and get a soft summery look.
Makeup can do wonders and can transform you completely, but at the same time, it affects your skin. The products usually have chemical components and are not 100% natural, which results in fragile skin. In addition, the skin tone also darkens.
For this reason, many brands have started selling lip and cheek tints which have surprisingly caught the attention of many teenage girls. They are usually pigmented stains that go on your skin in a liquid form that on drying gives a matte finish look. Another thing that tempts us to try these stains is that they do not fade after a few hours as few lipsticks do. Instead, they are best in giving a long-lasting look to your lips and cheeks.
Here’s how you can apply them!
Why need a beauty blender or a makeup brush, when you have fingers that are best at creating a flush on-the-go.
- Apply a drop of the tint at the back of your hand first. It is suggested because it creates an even source of colour.
- In the second step, apply the colour to your lips and cheeks.
- Then use your middle and ring fingers to tap it. Within a few seconds, you’ll notice a wonderful pinkish effect on your skin.
With these 3 simple steps, you are all set to go. Some girls even use it as an eye-shade. Well, that’s your choice.
Also, make sure that your lips are not chapped. If they are, then it’s certainly not a good idea to apply tints. First, pamper your lips, moisturize them and then play with different colours of tints.
For your ease, here’s a list of some best lip and cheek tints.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro tops the list because their matte formula manages to keep the lips from getting dry.
- Dior Addict Lip Tatto – Enjoy the longevity of a stain with a beautiful look. You can get it in 5 different shades.
- Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain – Benefit cosmetics produce the best lip stains that are super-pigmented and easy to blend.
- The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint – The widely used tint available in so many exciting colours that give your lips and cheeks a natural pop.
- Clarins Water Lip Stain – This unique watery stain leaves a light colour on drying out that is totally unfelt.
So what are you all waiting for? Get this minimalist look with lip and cheek tints and shine bright.