Everyone goes on believing that fat loss is a miserable, soul-sucking endeavor. Changing your thinking is not as easy thing to do, but the time to conquer the fear of fat is when the very first thought strikes! Take a moment to deal with what are you are feeling.
When you feel fat ask yourself
- Are you feeling fearful, scared, hopeless, helpless or overwhelmed?
- Are you feeling sad, alone, depressed, disappointed, hurt, unhappy, or regret?
- Are you feeling angry, aggravated, annoyed, upset, uncomfortable, or frustrated?
- Are you feeling guilty, ashamed, unworthy, embarrassed, or worthless?
- Are you feeling anxious, nervous, frightened, insecure, or worried?
- Are you feeling confused, desperate, puzzled, lost, bewildered or troubled.
Now you know what to do when you feel fat! Learning to identify and feel the feelings whatever they may be, learning to accept them and process them, learning to truly let go, learning self love and self care all come hand in hand when learning how to recover from an eating disorder. It takes work but it is so worth it. You are worth it.