Almonds are rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Additionally, almonds are a significant source of protein and fiber, while being naturally low in sugar.
Here are some reasons why you must include almonds in your daily diet.
- Support Healthy Brain Function
- They contain natural vitamin E (good for skin, arteries, hair and nails).
- Help Control Blood Sugar Levels and Prevent Diabetes
- Help With Weight Loss and Prevent Overeating
- Increase Nutrient Absorption
- Increase Digestive Health
- Rich in anti oxidants, anti ageing, anti cancer, anti heart disease properties.
- Rich in phosphorous, they are good for bone and teeth.