Dear boys we all know that you try to be smarter than women and sometimes you succeed, but your dressing sense and the way you carry yourself matter the most. It is not necessary to wear designer clothes, it is about how you carry them. Here are 10 styling mistakes you do in your everyday life.
1. Avoid trousers, which are loose at the bottom and cover your shoes. This style looks old fashioned, untidy and ruins the look of shoes.
2. Go for right-sized clothes. Often, we pick up L size if the right size is M. Choose size S instead; if it doesn’t look right then go back to M. 80% chances are that you will look better when you downsize.
3. Colour, fitting, and material matter most for selection of suits. Even if you are picking up a ready-made suit, get the one which fits you.
4. There is a rule to wear an untucked shirt. Only casual shirt can be worn untucked. Formal shirt should be tucked in. The length of untucked shirt also matters. The shirt should end somewhere between your jeans zipper and end point.
5. Wear shades that suit your face. Keep in view the size and shape of your face while selecting shades. You can choose colour of your choice.
6. It depends on your body size, the weather and the occasion on which you are wearing. But V-necks should be avoided.
7. It depends on your body size. Very wide ties are old-fashioned. Thin or narrow ties don’t look good. So, choose the right one or don’t wear it.
8. It just takes five minutes. For the sake of clothes, IRON YOUR CLOTHES.
9. What are you? A rainbow? We are not living in 1970s. So, go for colours that suit the occasion and your personality.
10. You have no idea, how much it hurts others’ eyes if they see you wearing shoes that don’t fit you or don’t fit the occasion. Get casual, formal, and sports footwear and you have shoes to suit every occasion.
Follow these rules and look better than before.