Most people with thin hairs want to get thicker looking hair, it gives them voluminous look where thin hair are mostly flat straight.
For some people its hard to achieve thicker, healthier hair. There was a time when we used to oil and do treatments but now everyone is so busy, no one have time to put such efforts.
So to solve this problem we have gathered different styling ways to make your hair look thicker and more healthier.
Here are some quick ways:
- Get a new haircut: To add more volume cut your hair into bob or add more layers. Try some bangs for a change and more voluminous look.
- Don’t skip your blow dry: Apply some texture serum and right after blow dry your hair to achieve thicker looking hair.
- Try some highlights/low-lights: Getting some color add some dimension into your hairs. Try more darker shades because it add more depth and thicker look into your hairs.
- Get some extensions: If you are too tired to try any of this, go for extensions. It immediately add more fuller and thicker look to your hairs.
- Switch your part for an instant root lift: Try to do side parts instead of middle parts. It suddenly adds more voluminous look and creates dimension into your hairs.