I know some people HATE these kind of quick diets, but trust me they can literally help you solve your problem of losing weight and that too in just 7 days! YES! YES! Brace yourself and use this “CABBAGE SOUP DIET” for quick weight loss before any of your favourite event.
The Cabbage Soup Diet recipe:
- ½ head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 14 oz can basil, oregano, garlic diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- few shakes of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots.
- Saute until slightly tender.
- Stir in garlic.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Stir in tomatoes and cabbage.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Cook until cabbage is tender.
- Stir in oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt (if using)
- Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
It’s a very low fat, yet high-fiber diet. The cabbage soup has virtually no calories in it so by eating pretty much only that you lose weight. It’s as simple as that.
The cabbage soup diet is super-cheap and a great quick fix for a special event, with many people working it into their wedding plans or trying it just before they go on holiday. You only have to stick to it for one week to see good results and so it’s easy not to stray.
The Cabbage Soup Diet meal plan:
Day 1: Unlimited cabbage soup and fruit (excluding bananas). Water and sugar-free fruit juice to drink.
Day 2: Cabbage soup and additional vegetables. One jacket potato with butter for dinner. No fruit at all.
Day 3: Unlimited cabbage soup plus any fruit and vegetables you choose (excluding potatoes or bananas).
Day 4: Unlimited cabbage soup and skimmed milk. Plus up to eight bananas.
Day 5: Unlimited cabbage soup and 565g of beef and 6 tomatoes. Drink 6-8 glasses of water today to flush extra uric acid from your body.
Day 6: Unlimited cabbage soup and limitless beef and vegetables (excluding potatoes).
Day 7: Unlimited cabbage soup with a little brown rice, vegetables and sugar-free fruit juice.
If you jump back to eating bad sugars and carbs right away you are going to gain the weight back quick. So, be careful and try to follow the exact diet plan and get ready to see the difference yourself!