Who doesn’t like makeup? Oops sorry I mean “Love”. Who doesn’t love makeup? There’s no girl in this world who will ever say that “I don’t like makeup.” There are girls who prefer little makeup. But no makeup at all? I haven’t come across a girl who ever said that.
If you’re a makeup addict you’ll relate yourself with the following points.
• Your room is full of makeup. It is anywhere and everywhere.
• When you’re talking to someone, you’re not paying any attention to the word they’re saying. All you can think about is how you want to fill in their eyebrows or contour their cheekbones.
• The moment you get your paycheck, you get excited to buy that new high end foundation you’ve been eyeing since a long time.
• You have unlimited number of lipsticks.
• When all your snapchat stories are just videos of you watching makeup tutorials.
• When you’re the makeup artist for all of your friends and family.
- Your eyeliner is always on point, because you’re that perfect.
• Your Friends know that make-up is the only gift you truly treasure.
• When you try to do a “no makeup look” but end up with a smokey eye.
• When you do your makeup, you talk to yourself in the mirror as if you’re filming a tutorial for all of your YouTube fans.
• You know the names of all the lipstick brands- be it Ruby Voo or RiRi Voo, you know everything about it.
• You spend all your free time browsing for new products, reading reviews, watching videos and searching for make-up inspirations on Youtube.
• You follow more makeup guru’s on instagram than people you go to college or university with.
• You just can’t even imagine your life without contouring.
• The naked palate is your knight in shining armor.
• You always want new and improved products.
• When you go to a makeup store, your hands looks like a mottled with makeup swatches.