Every girl has that day when she simply doesn’t want to apply any make up at all. So, to make things easier, we have jot down six tips for you to look naturally beautiful without applying layers of foundation:
1. Lemons and glow: Drink a hot cup of water with fresh lemon in the morning. This morning ritual will flush out the toxins and purify your body and give you a glowing skin.
2. Exfoliate regularly: Sometimes our skin just needs an extra buff, which is why you must exfoliate your face using a good scrub. Exfoliation helps get rid of dead skin cells, and clogged pores, which make your skin look dull. Depending on your skin type, you can exfoliate two to three times a week.
3. Tone matters: Whenever we wash our face, we end up skipping the toner step, which is an essential step for healthy skincare ritual that must not be ignored. Using a toner post cleansing helps to balance the skin’s pH levels, leaving your skin refreshed.
4. Water level: For healthy and glowing skin, make sure you stay hydrated. Drink lots of water during the day. Also, make sure you moisturise your skin daily to keep it smooth and wrinkle-free in the future.
5. Don’t forget your sunscreen: Sunscreen is a must and is part of your basic skincare ritual. Make sure you always apply sunscreen 15 minutes before stepping out.
6. Tinted moisturizer for coverage: At times you think your face looks too dull, you can rely on a tinted moisturiser for medium coverage. Keep those high coverage foundations only for the big occasions.