For everyday glow, you would prefer the lighter use of makeup for a comfortable feel on your skin for the day. You wouldn’t want to bake the whole face with a heavy makeup look and set it up after every hour to make it look fine the entire day so here we have a mini guide to achieve a natural glowy makeup look with easy steps if you’re running late for errands.
- Moisturize your face with your favorite moisturizer or apply sunscreen if you’re out-door the whole day. Prep your face for a healthy hydration effect
- Prime the high points of your skin to block the pores before applying the base. The best affordable one to use is definitely the Maybelline Pore eraser that is easily available at drugstores.
- For a perfect finish apply a BB cream with strobe cream for a natural-looking glow or a light foundation that you prefer the most for daily use. The lesser the better!
- Conceal the points where it is needed otherwise this can be skipped too.
- Tint your cheeks with a natural pinkish blush or a tint. Avoid going overboard with that!
- Of course, you don’t want to take the burden of applying false lashes so here are some mascaras that would do the perfect job.
- Apply a pinkish lip color or a tint to enhance the glowing look.
- Lastly, to achieve that perfect sun-glow, apply the highlighter to the high points or zones of your face.