- So we totally get why the Scream Queens actress loves them—not to mention they’re breezy, so naturally, they’re the best choice for warmer weather—just don’t forget your heels.
- If you’re attending a posh brunch, daytime lace in a neutral color is always a great option. Because a pop of color somewhere else is necessary. It can be a bright lip, a bold accessory or something similar to Emma’s red, lace-up heels. Have fun with it!
- Whether it’s your birthday or NYE, save show-stopping metallic styles like this one for special occasions. Bold statements like this are best worn when you’re in a celebratory mood and feel like being the center of attention.
- For an urban, current twist, take Emma’s advice and pair the dress with uber-casual accessories. Slides are a comfortable choice and a backwards cap gives the look some funky flavor.
- Satin is a formal textile, so that alone already makes this dress evening-appropriate. Try your mini dress in an off-the-shoulder style like Emma’s. Then pair it with a classic satchel for instant ladylike polish. To keep the whole look un-stuffy, a pair of studded, ankle strap heels will have you on the best dressed list in no time.
Emma Roberts is having a major mini moment.