Even if you don’t use hairspray every day, you probably keep a bottle of it in your house, just for a special occasion. But did you know that, besides styling your hair, it actually has plenty of other benefits. Just keep reading this article, and you’ll certainly want to get this cheap, multifunctional, and easy-to-use thing out of your beauty stash and try it out.
1. Spray the tip of a thread before running it through a needle.
2. Prevent the zipper on your pants from sliding down.
3. To remove ink stains from your clothes, apply hairspray on them, let it sit for a few minutes, then put it in your washing machine and wash as normal.
4. Give your bobby pins a better grip and stop them from slipping in your hair.
5. Fix a screw that won’t stay in its place.
6. Make your flowers last longer by using hairspray on the underside of the petals and leaves.
7. Remove lint and pet hair from your clothes with a towel sprayed with hairspray.
8. Dry your wet nails in a couple of minutes.
9. Prevent your shoelaces from untying.
10. Tame your eyebrows with an old mascara wand and some hairspray.