While looking at the current situation of the country where the news of kids being kidnapped has been surfaced all over social media, we therefore really need something that can keep our kids connected to us.
Here is the solution to our problem, GPS tracking watch is a beautiful watch that you can ask your kids to wear. This smart watch is linked to parent’s smartphone, whether its android or IOS. All you need to do is sync up the smart watch to their parents’ smartphones, through a downloadable app, the parents can track where their children are, send messages like “dinner’s ready,” or even dial the smart watch to talk to them.
The total cost of GPS smart watch is Rs: 2500/ only with delivery charges.
- GPS and LBS dual-locating function
- Electronic fence function: sends an alert if a child leaves the preset area
- Remote monitoring: high-sensitivity mic lets parents listen in to children’s surroundings
- Two-way communication: parents can dial the watch and kids can call their parents
- SOS one-key calling: holding the SOS button for 3 seconds will automatically dial the parents
- Fitness tracker: stores 3 months’ worth of steps data
- Bold and colorful kids’ smart watch
- Material: plastic
- Screen size: 0.96”
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Battery: 3.7V 400mA rechargeable
- Standby time: 2–3 days
All you need to do is just order this watch online and get this device as soon as you can, because safety comes first and when is comes to the safety of your kids then nothing else matters.
Here is the link from where you can order this Kids smart watch: