9 out 10 households use microwave ovens to prepare their meals and are continuing to cook in a way that studies have clearly deemed dangerous.
In this fast world half of the food in the grocery stores are packaged in plastic for quick consumption.
Here are reasons why they are worth getting rid of:
Microwave strips away nutrients from food
Dr. Joseph M. Mercola, a licensed physician writes that the dielectric heat in the microwave bounces around and is absorbed in the food until it evolves into a sort of ‘dead food’.The nutritional value greatly diminishes the longer the food absorbs the radiation.
Microwaves Destroy Breast Milk And Vitamin B-12
The natural chemicals in vitamin B-12 became virtually inactive after the microwave heating process. Whereas Breast milk microwaved at high temperatures was found to have greater E coli growth — 18 more times than un-microwaved breast milk.
Never microwave your food in plastic
The plastic containers used to heat these microwave meals have been found to release the carcinogens along with other harmful toxins into your food which is then absorbed by your body.
Play it safe and ditch your microwave. Go back to cooking the way nature intended. Your body and the planet will thank you.