- Mix one teaspoon honey with brown sugar and apply it on your lips.
- Scrub it in circular motions and rinse it with warm water (You can also use a clean toothbrush to scrub the dry skin on your lips)
- Use a serum to make your lips soft.
- You can either use coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Apply it on your lips overnight and rinse your lips in morning to get soft, glowing lips.
Now how to get natural pink lips?
- Take a quarter teaspoon cinnamon mixed with olive oil. Apply it on your lips and leave it for a few minutes.
- Take a piece of cotton and dip it in red fruit juice like strawberry, cranberry or cherry.
- Dab the cotton on your lip.
- Rub the inner layers of a beetroot on your lips. Leave it for a while and seal it with a lip balm.
Here you go with naturally pink lips!