This summer keep your skin healthy, smooth and glory by using these DIY face masks which contain fresh, natural ingredients.
Avocado and Honey mask
Avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that can improve your skin from the inside and can also do wonders for their complexion. Especially, when mixed with oil it can be very beneficial for your skin.
- 1/2 a very ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
Mash the avocado and blend it into honey and coconut oil for a thick paste. Apply the paste to your face for fifteen minutes and then wash with luke warm water.
Cooked oatmeal is a great natural remedy for treating acne. Oats are also great to treat dry and flaky skin. Apply this mask twice for better results.
Caffeine helps to reduce swelling and puffiness, while the antioxidants in the cocoa help to reduce aging, and the yogurt helps in moisturising. You will need:
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream
Blend all these ingredients together for the mixture to be ready.
Organic Banana Face Mask
To have a healthy glow, Apply this tropical mask to your face. It is suitable for all skin types. You will need:
- Mash one half of a banana.
- Mix in a tablespoon of orange juice and a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply to the face and keep the mixture on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize.