Chai is not just a morning drink, it’s the most superior drink without any debate. In Pakistan, chai is an obsession or in other words it’s the national drink of Pakistan. Chai for a Pakistani is an essential part of everyday life, without chai life is incomplete.
- Try going to people’s places just because they’ll serve you chai
- Always stopping every 30 minutes to get a cup of chai if you are on a journey or a road trip.
- Finding a friend with whom you can share your ‘chai cravings’
- Garmi ho ya Sardi you just want chai
- Cursing your friends for not drinking or liking chai
- Smelling your chai before having a sip of it
- You want chai after every meal
- Judging people for not making a decent cup of chai
- Always finding a chai dhaba near for work place or university