Fitness means being able to perform physical activity. It also means having the energy and strength to feel as good as possible. Getting more fit, even a little bit, can improve your health.
Here are two super majorly effective ways to work out and that too in short time;
The One-Minute Workout
This exercise can be used by almost anyone who wishes to improve or maintain cardiovascular fitness in the most time-efficient manner.
Duration: 10 minutes, with just 1 minute of hard exercise
- Warm up with some light physical activity for 3 minutes at an easy pace.
- Blast through a 20-second sprint at an all-out pace.
- Rest with some light activity at intensity 1 for 2 minutes.
- Blast through another 20-second sprint.
- Repeat the cycle until you’ve completed 3 sprints.
- End with a 2-minute cool-down for a total duration of 10 minutes.
The Go-To Workout
This exercise includes some of the best elements of the most time-efficient workouts including body-weight training for upper- and lower-body strength.
Duration: 10 minutes
- As a warm-up, perform 30 seconds of jumping jacks.
- Alternate body weight resistance training exercises with some type of cardiovascular exercise in repeating 30-second intervals.