The word Summer written on a sandy beach, with beach towel, starfish and flip flops (studio shot – warm color and directional light are intentional). Note: extreme wide angle shot with curvature of field and focus on the word Summer.
You guys should check off these activities this summer to make the most out of it. Summers were plagued by the coronavirus and this changed our lifestyle aggressively. We hope post vaccine the nation allows possibility of travel and doing things we have missed out.
With the warm weather hitting us we need to carefully map our summer activities which can become quite a task. Compiled below are some fun activities you should try and enjoy.
- Go kayaking or canoeing at a local lake nearby. This will allow you to head out and enjoy some time in the nature.
- Have a beach day and get your dose of Vitamin-sea. Beach heals everything.
- Go to a local farmers market. People are now bringing this concept here more and more.
- Go swimming with your friends, it will help you not only to sit fit but also to have quality time with your friends.
- You can learn painting or calligraphy. This is productive and will also help you relax.
- Learn the art of jewelry making and add your touch of creativity to it.
- You can host a small get together at your house or a barbecue. Eid-ul-Azha is around the corner and you’ll have fun doing small parties.
- You can go cycling with your friends every morning and bask under the sun.
- Go to northern areas and hike a mountain or you can also go skiing.
- Go parasailing or paragliding. It will help you have fun.
- Try out new ice-cream flavors that you have never had before. It’s always fun to check out things we have never liked or had before.
- Help clean the beach and encourage others to do the same.
- Travel to a different city and have a fun road trip.
- Start working out and keeping yourself more fit and healthy.
- Start a jogging group and make plans with them.
- Cook a meal or a bake anything, you’ll be amazed and might develop a new passion.
We hope our list to one extent or the other helps you and you are able to enjoy with your friends!