Most of us start our mornings with a hot cup of coffee or tea to warm our bodies after getting out of bed. When we drink water, we like preferably cold, because we are used to it, but according to study, we are doing it all wrong. Regularly drinking warm water, especially in the morning after waking up, can heal our bodies, providing digestive power and reducing metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system.
10 Major health benefits that no one has ever told you about:
- SOOTHES A SORE BELLY: Hot water will naturally relax the muscles that are causing some pain in your belly.
- REDUCES FAT: The cold water hardens the fat and stays, where as warm water helps in melting away the fat.
- CLEARS YOUR SKIN NATURALLY: Warm water flushes out toxins and impurities from our bodies which helps promote healthier and clearer skin.
- CALMS A SORE THROAT: Drinking warm water is a beautiful remedy to calm down your sore throat.
- FLAKES BE GONE: Drinking warm water will alleviate the problem as your skin will be hydrated nicely.
- BALANCES YOUR METABOLISM: Up your water intake and watch your metabolism stabilize.
- HEALTHY SHINY HAIR: Drinking warm water increases root activity and promotes silky and shiny hair, and also stimulates growth.
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: The fat deposits in the body are eliminated when you drink a glass of warm water. Also, it flushes out the toxins that are circulating throughout the body.
- HALTS PREMATURE AGING: Premature aging is a woman’s worst nightmare, but luckily this can be prevented by drinking warm water. It also helps in cleansing the body from the toxins, while repairing skin cells to increase elasticity.
- NO MORE CONSTIPATION: Drinking warm water is known as the best natural cure for constipation.